1 day course.
The Human Factors - Secondary Care Course is designed for a broad range of healthcare professionals seeking individually tailored, evidenced and coherent solutions to enhance patient safety, workforce wellbeing and organisational excellence. Delegate groups are small to maximise an open exchange of ideas and allow participants to learn directly from Trainetics’ leading faculty in the field.
CPD points for all healthcare professionals.
1. To acquire a firm foundation in Human Factors principles and tools successfully deployed in High Reliability Organisations.
2. To reflect on Human Factors issues that impact on your professional performance and wellbeing.
3. To develop individually tailored Human Factors skills that can be practically applied in the clinical workplace.
4. To facilitate an open exchange of ideas on the implementation of Human Factors thinking and methods in Secondary Care.
Training focuses on equipping participants with a highly personalised suite of principles and skills, which will complement their clinical competencies and elicit a deeper understanding of the ways in which it is possible to optimise system performance in highly complex organisations. The course is comprised of an innovative learning model that is structured around the needs of practising healthcare professionals.
Workshops feature highly interactive teaching and skills-development experiences in a diverse range of learning environments, delivered by industry leaders at the cutting edge of Human Factors research and thinking. Delegates will develop the ability to proactively manage risk to enhance safety, performance and human wellbeing in the clinical workplace.
Flight simulation (full motion)
Identification of individual Human Factors issues
Lunch & refreshments included
Workshops & Seminars:
- Systems and Design Thinking
- Situational Awareness
- Decision Making
- Workload Management
- Just Culture
- Optimising Personal Wellbeing
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Responsible officers and medical appraisal leads
Clinical educators in Royal Colleges and Professional Bodies
Senior Healthcare leaders and managers
Strategic decision makers and policy leads
Senior leaders in Regulatory, Accreditation and Inspection Organisations
Nurses (appropriate to all grades & specialties)
Operating Department Practitioners
Foundation Year Doctors
Trust/SAS/Clinical Fellow Grade Doctors
- Higher Specialty Training
- Core Medicine
- Core Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Oral & Maxillofacial
** Critical Care - Click Here **
1 Day (08:15 - 17:30)
Saturday, 29th FEBRUARY 2020
Saturday, 16th MAY 2020
Saturday, 17th OCTOBER 2020
If you would like to discuss the course further, please email us at .