1 day course.
The Clinical HF - Secondary Care Course is designed for a broad range of healthcare professionals seeking individually tailored, evidenced and coherent solutions to enhanced patient safety and clinical excellence. Delegate groups are small to maximise an open exchange of ideas and allow participants to learn directly from Trainetics’ leading faculty in the field.
CPD points for all healthcare professionals.
1. To acquire a firm foundation in Human Factors and explore tools successfully deployed in High Reliability Organisations.
2. To reflect on Human Factors as distinct from medical knowledge and skills.
3. To develop individually tailored Human Factors skills.
4. To facilitate an open exchange of ideas on the application and implementation of Human Factors in Secondary Care.
Training focuses on equipping participants with a highly personalised suite of skills, which will complement their clinical competencies and elicit a deeper understanding of the ways in which it is possible to optimise performance in complex, high-reliability organisations. The course is comprised of an innovative learning model that is structured around the needs of practising healthcare professionals.
Workshops feature highly interactive teaching and skills-development experiences in a diverse range of learning environments, delivered by industry leaders at the cutting edge of Human Factors research and thinking. Delegates will develop the ability to proactively manage the avoidance, trapping and mitigation of errors.
Flight simulation (full motion)
Individual Human Factors development
Lunch & refreshments included
Workshops & Seminars:
- Situational Awareness
- Decision Making
- Workload Management
- Just Culture
- Optimising Personal Wellbeing
- Case Studies
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Nurses (appropriate to all grades & specialties)
Operating Department Practitioners
Foundation Year Doctors
Trust/SAS/Clinical Fellow Grade Doctors
- Higher Specialty Training
- Core Medicine
- Core Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Oral & Maxillofacial
** Critical Care - Click Here **
1 Day (08:15 - 17:30)
Saturday, 29th FEBRUARY 2020
Saturday, 16th MAY 2020
Saturday, 17th OCTOBER 2020